Cookies are used to not only ensure our website functions correctly but also used to enhance your online shopping experience.
They do this in the following way:
- Improving the experience.
– Cookies help us to remember that you have visited our site before, therefore enabling us to be more personalised
– Research: sometimes we may ask you to participate in an online survey. An Independent market research company may place a cookie to ensure that you are not asked to complete the same survey more than once.
making the time you spend on site more efficient and tailored
- Analytics. Cookies help us to measure how our site is performing and which pages are most popular. With this information, we can keep improving our site and we can also ensure that we have the right stock of the right products.
- Advertising. We only want to show you products that are of interest of you which is why cookies from other networks (such as Google) ensure you only see the right adverts for you.
None of the cookies used gather any personally identifiable data. They do not gather a person’s name or email address. Any data gathered in anonymised.
How to disable cookies?
You can disable or clear cookies whenever you wish. The way to do this is specific to your own browser or please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. Please be aware that by disabling cookies from your browser it may result in a more inferior browsing or shopping experience.